Dr Alexander Lee is a graduate from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto and has spent the past 12 years dedicated in refining his skills as a healthcare leader. Prior to his education as a chiropractor, Dr Lee received his B.Sc. in Human Kinetics, which ignited his passion for healthcare, human biomechanics and physiology. The focus of Dr Lee’s practice is to provide the most current therapies for his patients. Advanced training has allowed him to develop an Integrated Approach that incorporates his strengths as a Chiropractor, Certified Kinesiologist, Medical Acupuncture Practitioner, and Active Release Technique Practitioner. Dr Lee recognizes the innate intelligence of the human body and is driven to provide his patients with the advanced care necessary to optimise their performance and “true” health potential.
Originally from Ottawa, Dr Alexander Lee’s love for the nation’s capital brought him back to the city. A lifelong interest and involvement in athletics and high endurance sports has provided Dr. Lee with the compassion and understanding necessary to treat Ottawa’s athletes and sports enthusiasts. Work experiences with the Running Room, U of O athletics and a number of sports teams have contributed to a keen interest in providing athletes with the treatments and programs necessary to maximize/optimize their performance.
- D.C. – Doctor of Chiropractic – Toronto Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- B.Sc. – Human Kinetics – University of Ottawa
- Certified Kinesiologist with the Ontario Kinesiology Association
- Graduate of the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program – McMaster University
- Active Release Techniques Provider – certified in Upper, Lower and Spine Modules
- Member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association and Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Numerous continuing education courses in rehabilitation and sport injury care
- Monday • 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday • 8:30 am – 12:45 pm
- Wednesday • 12:45 pm – 4:30 pm
- Thursday • 8:30 am – 2:30 pm